Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet my sister

Meet my beautiful sister Ruby Annette.
She has been contemplating changing her hair color, so she asked me to get some pictures together of what I think would look good on her, the thing is...  I absolutely LOVE her hair, so after looking through hundreds of pictures... this is what I got together... Sorry the hair colors are similar sissy :/. But I think any of these would look FABULOUS. She is blessed. and has the perfect hair already. But, every once in awhile we (ladies) get tired of our hair and want to mix it up a bit. Enjoy!

This is my Seester. Beautiful right? & my gorgeous nephew Maximus!

LOVE this color. It'd be a shade or two darker than her natural hair color, but would really bring out her brown eyes.



Spice it up a bit with some dark thin carmel highlights.
 My sister (right) & I.


A darker Ash brown color


                            & last but not least, a dark chestnut with some lowlights in it

Hope this helps! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment