Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2 months!

It's incredible how  time goes by in a blink of an eye. It seems like just yesterday that I was holding my baby boy for the first time.  Although it makes me happy to see him grow, a part of me is so sad that my little baby isn't a newborn anymore! This little man has stolen my heart and is never giving it back. But that's okay. I can live with that :). My life now revolves around sweet Xander and my wonderful hubby.

It's amazing how much your life can change from one night to the next. My reading time has turned into singing time for Alexander. My exercising has been replaced by carrying baby and playing with him. I have learned to make it through the day on 3 hours of sleep, never though THAT would happen to me. I love my sleep!  Who knew that getting all prettied up would become a luxury??? I am lucky if I get a shower in for they day! But when I see his eyes light up when he sees me, I know it's most definately worth it. The feeling I get when he recognizes me...nothing can compare! My little baby knows me!  It's taken me all day to write this post, but I was determine to post! Here's some photos of my sweet baby!

Hello!

Why is it that baby feet are so precious??

Where's Xander? :)

This post was written yesterday... never got around to posting!

Luvs.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Yeah he knows who you are. He loves you! and that picture of him on that furniture is still creepy

    ReplyDelete